Christ the King was established May 13, 1956 from members of St. Luke’s, Allen Park living in the Taylor area.
Our first service in the new building was in January 24, 1960.
In the fall of 1996 we became a Cluster church with St. Hilda’s of River Rouge, and St Luke’s of Allen Park and remained a Cluster until the closing of St. Hilda’s in October of 2011.
We are still sharing our Priest Rev. Mitchel Yudasz with St. Luke’s and we have some joint services with them as well.
In May of 2016 we celebrated 60 years of service our Lord.
Our services are open to all.
we allow 4 AA’s and 1 NA group to use our building. Times are listed on this web site.